Followers

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A History-Making Wedding

[excerpt]

Yesterday, I attended the first frum (religiously observant) wedding ever held in Bakersfield, CA. My friend Bruce was getting married, so my partner and I drove nearly three hours to be there. The trip was exhausting, but I'm glad that we went. Bruce had asked us several times if we were coming, and seemed genuinely pleased that we made the trip over from the coast.

(Article continues in source..)

Please visit the link for more.

Thanks,

Editor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I was surfing around the web this morning, I was shocked to find this post on your blog. As the original author of this post, I would appreciate it if you would link to postings in my blog, rather than posting them in their entirety without permission.

Although I'm all for sharing, I am also for giving credit where it is due. Although you did link to my original post, it would be easy to misconstrue the authorship of this posting.

Thanks!

Editor said...

I corrected that, and I apologize.

If you browse through the rest of my blog you will note that this the method I use for all my posts.

The purpose is to allow my readers to read the entire article without having to go to other site. One benefit is that the author gets a chance to have his/her thoughts presented in a complete form without any editing. Also, some publishers do not want the extra traffic directed to their site.

Anyway, please review my edited post and let me know if it's ok now.

Once again I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

This is great, thanks! I'm happy to share my posts and I don't mind if my stuff is cross-posted. I would just appreciate that the authorship be clearly acknowledged, rather than just a link back.

(And I don't mind traffic on my blog, bring it on!)

Thanks much!