Followers

Monday, September 19, 2005

Y o s s i !: MAZAL TOV!

Y o s s i !: MAZAL TOV!
Today I become a shliach!

After the longest wait of may life (as of aug.25 ‘05) I finally found out where I’ll be going on shlichus Bez”h for this year.

Yes that’s right after the news started coming thro I decided to become active (in the quest to find out my shlichus) as opposed to passive, and I called R’ Wenger at 7:00pm local time (in LA) –about 10:00pm in Montreal and the rabbi got strait to the point an notified me that I’ll be going to SOUTH AFRICA to R’ Wagner’s (not to be mixed up with Wenger) yeshivah, and that he thinks that they are expecting me around Rosh Chodesh Elul !? (10 days fom today and only 4 3 days from when I get home)

He said that the guys I will be going with are my Chavrusa Yankee Denberg and my cousin Avi Gniwisch and he says that we are the only guys going (to SA) from Montreal (at least as of this evening)

Please leave your thoughts comments and congratulatory remarks by clicking the “comments button” under the post.

Yossi!
-Burbank CA.

2 comments:

Yossi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yossi said...

My names Yossi Belkin i am from Skokie Il. I am gonna be in Rabbi Wagners Yeshiva this year! He is an amazing guy and your very lucky to go to him! In case your curious some of the other Shluchim are Meny Antiyan, Moshe Chanin, Zalmy Blachman... Hope to see you there. You can email me at yossi@belkinder.com