Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Rabbi Jacks

Rabbi Jacks
I am an Orthodox Rabbi, who is the spiritual leader of a Montreal Synagogue, called congregation Zichron Kedoshim. The congregation is named Zichron Kedoshim which means "in memory of the [6 million] martyrs [who perished in the Holocaust]". The Synagogue is situated at 5215 Westbury Avenue.
About me

Rabbi -->Ads-->

Show more

Classes (1)
Conetmporary issues (1)

August 2005 (9)
more...
Syndicate this blog
RSS 1.0: Posts, Comments
RSS 2.0: Posts, Comments
Atom: Posts, Comments
What is RSS?
Powered by http://www.blog.ca/
by Rabbi @ 2005-08-28 - 11:43:48

This is my first foray into the world of blogs. We will see how this goes.
I am preparing a class that I will give this Wednesday explaining what Zionism is, and why I am a Zionist. This class is a response to an article in the Canadian Jewish News, where my esteemed colleague – Rabbi Poupko – accused the Lubavitch movement of being “anti-Zionist”. I am a member of the Lubavitch movement, and I took offence to the Rabbi’s unfair criticism.
The class is open to all people, whether they are members of my Synagogue or not.


http://rabbijacks.blog.ca

No comments: