Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My heart goes to you..

Moshe’s mom and dad were killed in the terrorist attack on Nariman house. He was saved by his Nanny.. He spent the whole night inside Nariman house before his rescue in the middle of flying bullets and blasting granades.
After he was out, he still kept waiting for his emma (Mother) to hold him and celebrate his second birthday on Saturday, 29 November..
They were never back.. And now Moshe has flown to Israel with his grandparents.. He had to go.. leaving behind his home and streets and niche where he was born and grew up..
We couldn’d hold him back in our town, in his own nest.. which is now turned into a blood painted haunted house..and almost collapsed..
The wound on heart is too deep.. I am waiting and surfing hard to see a smile on Moshe’s face..
I remember the old song.. I sing for baby Moshe to the world..
… Heal the world.. Make it a better place..
For you and for me and the entire human race..
There are people dying..
If you care enough for the living..
Make a better place for you and for me… And for Moshe..



My heart goes to you Moshe….!!!

Live long and don’t cry.. I have cried a lot on your behalf inside my heart..

No comments: