Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2005

silberman: Perepetual Money Machine

silberman: Perepetual Money Machine
Perepetual Money Machine
Wouldn't it be nice to have a machine that produces money perpetually?
I mean who wouldn't want a golden purse?
Every time you opened it there was more money inside!

Unfortunately, we are told in our Holy writings that man was sent into this world to work (yeah, I know!).
In the grand scheme of things, our work is of a spiritual nature - not as we sometimes believe of a material nature.

When all is said and done.
When our time in this world is up,
What do we have to show for our labor in the World to Come?
Ofcourse, it must be our work - our deeds and actions in this world!!

---

For those of you who don't believe in talk of the World to Come I want to ask you a question.
No, in fact I want to make you a serious offer!
(I actually read this in a book of stories about Tzaddikim 'Righteous Men')
I am willing to pay each and every one of my readers $100 for their share of the World to Come.
After signing over a contract, witnessed by 2 people (according to Jewish Law), I will give you $100 in return for crediting my spiritual account with ALL the good deeds you have and will perform in your life!!

Sounds crazy right?
Well if you don't believe in a World to Come then it should pose no problem for you - its easy money - I must be crazy right?

However, I imagine most people wouldn't even consider this.
I mean what if there is a life after death?

Let me know if you are interested - silberman6000@yahoo.com
---

Ok. Back to the topic at hand!

If you page down my posts you will see a link to my investment letter.
I've been building a successful portfolio (so far thank G-d) and writing about it every step of the way.

One thing you will notice about my investment style is that I like to buy beaten down stocks!!
That is, when something is out of favor and cheap, I like to pick it up!!
This is called contrarian investing or going against the crowd.
Buying out of favor assets.

And that's exactly the same way I view my spiritual work.
We are down here in this world, surrounded by evil desires and constant temptations.
YET ALMOST EVERYTHING WITHOUT FAIL CAN BE TURNED INTO A GOOD DEED OR ACTION.
The Chabad Lubavitch Rebbe, Rebbe Schneerson of blessed memory said that it has NEVER been so easy to perform G-d's commandments.
Furthermore, never before have we been able to effect so much of the world as individuals.

I mean just think about my website.
The whole concept of me being able to write this to such a large audience - I get over 100 visitors per day - has never ever been possible in HISTORY.
Just think about it, if there is a reward in Heaven for doing a good deed or for performing a mitzvah (G-d's commandment) - which I firmly believe there is - and it is so easy to do, should you not consider doing the same??

Can this not be compared to buying a stock when it is beaten down?
The world at large no longer believes in consequences for our actions.
But we know different, GOOD DEEDS are of immense value.
THE TIME TO BUY IS NOW!!
They are going for an absolute song!!

---
FOOTNOTE:
We are told that when Moshiach comes (may it be soon!) that the world will be frozen in time.
What this means is that you will no longer be able to earn rewards for your positive actions.
Why do you think that is?
The reason is because the effect of our actions will be immediately apparent to us.
The rewards will be obvious.
Conversely nobody will sin because they will see the effects immediately and openly.
Another reason to get working now when the rewards are available.
---

Now I know I will get a ton of e-mails telling me that good deeds should not be performed for one's own rewards.
Yes, that's true. I know these arguments.
But we are also told that a good deed performed for selfish reasons eventually leads a person to performing good deeds lishmah (unselfishly).
Should a person be prevented from building his spiritual bank account because it may be selfish?
Ofcourse not, he should start immediately!

HERE'S WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO:

I want you to consider starting your own website.
Just like I have done, go to www.livejournal.com
Sign up for a free account.
And start writing about your spiritual experiences!!
Begin exploring your Judaism.
Tell people about it.
Believe me, people are HUNGRY to hear about matters of the spirit.
Please by all means use any of my material.
Feel free to offer free tapes or cards or advice from the Rabbi like I do in the top right hand menu.
I AM WILLING TO SUPPLY ANY OF YOUR READERS WITH TAPES, CARDS AND ADVICE FOR FREE!!
So if anyone orders anything from you, send it onto us at silberman6000@yahoo.com and we will happily fulfill it on your behalf!!

Do it even if you think you are an average writer.
People crave to read original honest thoughts!!

If you are a hopeless writer consider other avenues like audio recordings or music or art.
Use any means possible to channel your spiritual energy!
Offer your creative thoughts freely to the world; let them know that there is help out there for them.
Offer FREE JEWISH PROTECTION CARDS, FREE TAPES ON THE POWER OF SPEECH and FREE JEWISH ADVICE!!
(We will help you fulfill these requests for free).
Get your message out by speaking with friends and family, notice boards, bulletin boards, periodicals, search engines etc.
Ofcourse don't break the law and don't shove things down people’s throats in an unsolicited way!!
But I can guarantee you that if your efforts are true and honest; G-d will reward you richly!!
And I speak from experience on that one!!

We stand ready to serve your needs so there is NO excuse not to make YOUR most important investment EVER!
The investment in your own spiritual BLISS.

---

Ok, what’s that got to do with building a perpetual money machine?

King David of blessed memory, pleaded with G-d that his Book of Psalms be read by the Jewish nation for thousands of years.
He knew that the reader would benefit incredibly from G-d's kindness through his words.
But here's something else he knew,
King David knew that by helping others, in this world, he would also receive a spiritual BOOST.
What King David desired more than anything was to get closer and closer to G-d.
Even after he left this world, the soul of King David continues to rise to unimaginable spiritual heights whenever someone reads from his Book of Psalms.
Truly a gift only G-d can bestow!

May we merit to build our own perpetual Spiritual machines by taping into the opportunities I present before you today.
Through our efforts may we encourage people to return to the ways of G-d as outlined in His glorious Torah.

No comments: