Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Lazer Beams

Lazer Beams
Hashem, Moshiach has to come...now!
Our sages tell us that when you get signs of redemption on a public fast day, particularly on the 17th of Tammuz and the 9th of Av, you can believe that Moshiach is upon our doorstep. I had beautiful signs all day long, which really helped relieve that fasting in Ashdod's 91F and 88% humidity weather; allow me to share them with you:
***We are ready for Moshiach. When I arrived home at noon from my morning learning seder, a package arrived from Rabbi Eli Soble, a very special Lubavitcher chossid in the USA. Rabbi Eli sent me 4 beautiful volumes of the Rebbe's "sichos" (discourses) from 5751-52 (1991-1992). I was more excited than a little kid receiving a shiny new bike on his birthday. Using Chabad minhag, I closed my eyes, asked Hashem to lead me on the path of truth, and I took one of the volumes in my hands and opened it at random: Hold on folks, here's where I landed - at Rabbi Mordechai Eliahu's visit to the Lubavitcher Rebbe (5752), where they are both on record as saying that we are ready for Moshiach, and nothing further delays his coming other than our own desire. The next few hours flew by, and for a while I had completely forgotten about the fast. Rabbi Eli, thank you from the bottom of my heart for these important volumes

No comments: