Followers

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Live Jounal musing / The guys from Chabad House

I've noticed how the guys from Chabad house do not approach me anymore. It is as though they know I'm a bad Jew, and that I am simply not worth their time. Not that I want to be harrassed, because I sure as hell ain't going to Chabad house, but I'd appreciate the recognition once in a while. I think its cause i either look really crazy, cause i'm listening to my headphones and singing along, pissed off, and or really unhappy. Possibly all three. This is more reason why they should think I need God in my life. I swear, every time they see me, their facial expressions always read the same thing: "oh why bother with this kid, lost cause."

Maybe it's because I'm Slav.

Slavic Jews don't fare well in the world.

No comments: